Monday, November 19, 2007

Traveler


As the planning finally comes to an end and the details all fall into place…the anticipation begins. The bags still need to be packed and the confirmations still need to be printed but I’m already brimming with excitement. I couldn’t even try to pretend that today was a normal day as I did my last load of laundry and headed over to they gym for a final work out.

Although I may sound like a kid prepping for Santa’s arrival I’m actually getting ready for my trip to Portugal. Once the itch to travel gets into my head I’m never quite the same until I scratch it.

So, I skipped through my day knowing that days out on the open road (or train car) lie ahead. I’m looking forward to writing from the road and filling you in on my adventures.

Till then – take care and be well.

No comments: